We are delighted to welcome you to Hotel Rosalie.
Whether this is your first visit or you’re one of our regulars, here is all the information you’ll need about the hotel and the different services we provide.
On behalf of all the Rosalie team, we wish you a very pleasant stay!
You can reach reception 24/7 by dialling 9 or clicking on the button below:
At your disposal
Discover the signature flavours of Rosalie in your room:
– revitalised water filtered by reverse osmosis;
– local coffee from the Brûlerie des Gobelins and a French press to make it according to your taste;
– the Près du Coeur (Close to the heart) tea - rooibos, apricot, thyme - created by Maison Kodama;
– Rosalie breakfast (18 €) is served every day from 7am - 11am at the Restaurant;
– Would you like a leisurely lie-in? Just contact reception to request a late check-out.
A place that's full of life
Open Garden → – from 7am - 10pm
The Open Garden, located on the ground floor, welcomes you all day long for a coffee, a gourmet lunch or a herbal cocktail…
Secret Garden – from 8am to 8pm
Hidden on the third floor is our Secret Garden — reserved exclusively for hotel clients — featur-ing tranquil, pergola-covered spaces for you to slow down in.
This flexible multipurpose space can be reserved for work groups, yoga classes, Pilates sessions or a course in botanicals… the sky’s the limit!
Join us here all day long for a delicious brunch, or to sample Rosalie’s famous homemade made-leines or a freshly-ground coffee from the local Brûlerie des Gobelins…
& reverse osmosis water
Green key labeling
At your disposal
Our concierge service will happily book your tickets to the museum, an excursion, a show, a table at the restaurant... and to suggest the must-do activities of the moment.
We can also plan your taxi trips, hire a courier, receive and store your parcels, send your postage (franked), have your personal laundry dry cleaned, print your documents, have flowers delivered to your room and many other services, which will make your life easier. It is even possible to be woken up in a good mood at any time!
A lot of useful items is available upon request: electric adapter, shaving kit, dental kit, sewing or correspondence kit, extra pillows and blankets, ironing board and iron, umbrellas, shoe sponge...
An ultra-connected stay
In addition to an excellent WiFi connection, enjoy your Smart TV to the fullest! Whether you need a second screen to work on, or want to watch your favorite series, our Smart TVs allow you to share your screens via Chromecast, Miracast or an HDMI connection. A large number of French and international channels are also available for free.
The bluetooth speaker made available to you bears the name Rosalie_Chambre_ and your room number. You like it loads? It is on sale at Reception!
Take the time to forget, for a moment, the hustle and bustle of the city and focus on the essential: yourself.
Relaxing or energizing massage to recover from your Parisian emotions, private yoga lesson, manicure, hairdressing or make-up session... Our partner Paris Premium Massages will take great care of you, so you can relax in complete peace of mind.
Rates are available on request.
Children and toddlers are welcome at Rosalie! We will provide you with a travel cot, high chair, microwave, bottle warmer and other accessories that may be useful to you, subject to availability.
A babysitting service is also available upon request.
To make an external call, dial the number of your interlocutor preceded by a zero. Calls to France are free of charge. You can refer to the price list present at Reception regarding international calls.
Internal calls are also available: to call a room dial 1 + the three-digit room number (for example to reach room 50, dial 1050).
To protect your valuables, your room is equipped with a safe. You will find a detailed user manual on it's door.
You can reserve a spot in our secure underground car park, at the price of €20 /24h, on simple request (subject to availability).
Small pets are accepted (maximum 10 kg) at the rate of €20 per night. Do not hesitate to ask us to provide the necessary equipment for the stay of your pet.
Our luggage storage service is available to you free of charge, in self-service, 24/7. Your luggage can be taken care of from your room on your departure: you just have to contact the Front desk.
We are committed to a responsible and sustainable approach to hospitality, and have imple-mented a series of eco-actions in order to minimise our environmental impact:
– Your room will be cleaned every day, if you do not want service you can indicate this to our teams using the door hanger provided to you
– You can also use the Green Wheel placed on your bedside table to indicate to room service whether or not you wish to have your bed linen changed
– Hang your towels if you want to keep them for more than a day, put them on the floor only if you want to change them
– The organic cotton bedroom linen is Fair Trade certified, and the cleaning products and laundry are organic and environmentally friendly
– The office bin will accommodate your recyclable waste (paper, plastic, cardboard) and that of the toilets organic waste. You can also dispose of your used batteries and small electronic devices at Reception
– In the rooms, we have installed a water saver in the showers and on the taps
– The reversible air conditioning module (hot/cold) with which your room is equipped is adjustable using the control panel located near the entrance door. The recommended temperature to combine comfort and ecology is 22°C during the day and 17°C at night.
– Your electricity consumption can be regulated easily, by turning off the devices you do not use such as television, light or heating when you leave your room
– Your water consumption can also be optimized. For example, by taking a 4-minute shower instead of a bath, you save 130 liters of water with each shower! Taking a long, relaxing bath after a long day can be very enjoyable. If your well-being depends on it, treat yourself from time to time...
– The bath products are natural and we do not use single-use containers
We thank you in advance for supporting our ecological approach.